But multitasking can also become bad. It can affect our health, at times we forget to take care of ourselves. We sacrifice quality time for our family. Here are simple tips to be a better multitasker.
1. Pray - everything is under control with God
2. Focus and relax - never panic it will get you to nowhere
3. Be organized - create a to-do list starting with the most important going down to the least priority
4. Maximize your gadget - cell phone, computer, internet can help to finish the task quickly
5. Keep it simple - focus on what you need to do, how you need to do in the simple way you can think of
6. Allow yourself for a little indulgence - for some they always have a bar of chocolate at hand for a little breaks
For Moms, make sure to do a little check and balance whenever you find yourself working too hard.